Quick and Delicious Black Bean and Corn Salad
Get ready to light your fiber! We have a delicious black bean salad. It may sound a little corny, seeing how that's one of the main ingredients, but this scrumptious side is also infused with avocado, tomatoes, lime and cilantro. Simply divine!
For 0004 Person(s)
- 2 reduced sodium canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can of sweet kernel corn
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup(s) lime juice
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 5 1/3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 teaspoon(s) Adobo seasoning
- In a medium bowl, mix black beans, corn, cilantro, avocado, lime juice and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and coat entire mixture.
- Add red wine vinegar, salt and adobe seasoning and stir generously.
- Cover and chill or serve immediately.