Healthy Snapper Fish Dish
Fishing around for some savory seafood? Here’s a catch of the day snapper recipe that will have you sinking your teeth into a new favorite.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil (divided)
- 8 tablespoon(s) egg whites
- 12 floz water
- 32 ounce(s) snapper fillets, cleaned and boned
- 4 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup(s) almond butter
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 ripe papaya, peeled and cubed
- 1 firm banana, cubed
- 1 peach, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) cubed pineapple
- 48 teaspoon(s) amaretto
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley for garnish
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in skillet.
- Mix egg whites with water.
- Dredge fish in flour. Dip in egg mixture and place in skillet.
- Sauté on both sides until golden brown.
- Transfer fish to baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until fish flakes easily with fork.
- For Sauce: Heat olive oil over medium heat in skillet.
- Add mango, papaya, banana, peach, pineapple and amaretto. Warm fruit over medium heat.
- Place baked fish on serving platter. Top fish with warm fruit.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and chopped parsley and serve.