Hearty Pasta Francine
It’s pasta perfection with this deliciously nutritious dish. Not only does this romantic meal taste great, it’s also super easy to make. Fantastico!
For 0004 Person(s)
- 12 cup(s) rainbow chard
- 1/2 box pasta of your choice
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh chopped garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/10 tablespoon(s) parmesan
- Tear rainbow chard into 2 inch pieces.
- Add to boiling water with 1 cup of uncooked pasta.
- Cook until pasta is al dente. Drain and toss with olive oil and garlic.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and parmesan.