Summer Tomato Spaghetti
The heat is on with this summer tomato spaghetti. Fresh off the vine, use your noodles for this Italian feast. Nobody will pasta on this delicious dish. It's amore.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 2/3 box of spaghetti (dry) pasta
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- In a warmed skillet on medium heat, sautee onions and garlic in olive oil until soft and tender and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile in a large pot, boil spaghetti as per package instructions. Use only about 2/3 of the box.
- Cook pasta until al dente or until desired softness of noodle. Drain and place into skillet with onions, garlic and oil.
- Mix pasta, then add fresh basil, red pepper flakes and sliced grape tomatoes. Cook over medium-high heat making sure there is enough oil to coat all the noodles. Cook until tomatoes are soft and slightly browned, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!