Fabulous Fruit on the Grill
Nature's favorite candy is prepared on the grill, and the flavors are mouthwatering. The combination of blueberries, raspberries and nectarines, along with a super savory sauce makes this recipe one you’ll want to add to your list of favorites. Fire up the grill and sink your teeth into an all-natural sweet treat.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 4 nectarines, halved, pitted and sliced
- 8 ounce(s) blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) raspberries
- 3/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat-free half and half
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 floz water
- In a large bowl, mix nectarines, blueberries, raspberries, orange juice, cinnamon and vanilla. Divide the fruit mixture between 4 to 5 sheets of foil. Fold the foil over the fruit and seal the edges to make packets.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, half and half, honey and water.
- Preheat the grill, then cook the packets over medium hot heat for 5-6 minutes. Remove the packets from the heat. Add yogurt mixture to fruit packet and transfer to serving dishes.