Scrumptious Berry Cobbler
All desserts are not created equal. This berry cobbler is prepared with the healthiest ingredients. You'll bypass the extra fat and calories to bake a dessert that's scrumptious and sensible.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 2 cup(s) blackberries
- 1 cup(s) blueberries
- 1 cup(s) raspberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- Place blackberries in 8-inch baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Stir together egg whites, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon and flour in medium bowl.
- Sprinkle mixture over berries.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let cool.
- Serve warm.