Believe it or not, it is possible to prepare a healthy and hearty meal that will resonate with adults and children alike. Take this baked pasta for example. It is downright delicious.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 16 ounce(s) lean ground turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 14 ounce(s) diced tomatoes
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 2 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 8 ounce(s) fat free shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) pasta shells
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Brown turkey meat with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and sauce.
- Cook 10 to 15 minute.
- In lasagna pan layer 1/2 of cooked shells, 1/2 meat mixture, 1 cup sour cream and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat with second layer ending with cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
- Remove foil and turn on a broiler and brown cheese slightly.