Grilled Lamb Kabobs
There's plenty at stake when you put these grilled lamb kabobs on the menu. For starters, there is a good chance there won't be enough to go around, especially when your guests sink their teeth into the tender goodness of this main dish. Make it a meal tonight.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 16 ounce(s) lamb tenderloin
- 1/3 ounce(s) fennel seeds
- 1/3 tablespoon(s) galangal, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/10 ounce(s) rosemary
- 2 tablespoon(s) mint
- 1 cup(s) low fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) skimmed milk, evaporated
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- Using a sharp knife, cut the lamb into bite size pieces and put into a shallow dish.
- Thread onto the skewers.
- In a separate bowl, stir together fennel seeds, galangal, cumin, lemon, vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, mint, yogurt, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over the lamb pieces, and mix to coat meat. Reserve 2 tablespoons of marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill on medium-high heat.
- Cook the kabobs for 6-8 minutes, turning half way through.
- Transfer the kabobs to a serving platter and drizzle with remaining yogurt sauce.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Serve warm.