This is ‘nacho’ regular plate of chips. Instead it's is a delicious and nutritious full meal that’s loaded with heart-healthy beans and delicious guacamole. It will definitely make you want to cha-cha-cha chow down!
For 0004 Person(s)
- 3 3/4 cup(s) black beans
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 bags corn chips
- 3 avocado
- 1 lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) low fat Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 can corn, sweet, yellow, canned, vacuum pack, no salt added
- 1 cup(s) tomato
- Use skillet to heat black beans, oil, cumin and salt. Keep warm and set aside.
- Peel and mash avocados in a medium serving bowl. Splash lemon juice and minced garlic into bowl.
- Continue to mash until smooth. On a large serving plate, arrange chips.
- Place beans, tomatoes and corn on top of the chips.
- Add guacamole and shredded cheese. Serve.