Heart Healthy Potato Soup
You say potato... I say potato... Your entire family says yum! This heart healthy soup will warm you up on a cold winter's day and fuel you up. Go ahead -- get your slurp on!
For 0004 Person(s)
- 4 cup(s) potatoes
- 8 ounce(s) sliced celery
- 1 cup(s) chopped onions
- 16 floz water
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 32 tablespoon(s) evaporated skim milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) almond butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Combine potatoes, celery, onions, water and salt in dutch oven and bring to a boil.
- Simmer, covered for 20 minutes until tender.
- Mash ingredients a few times, leaving a some pieces whole.
- Stir in evaporated skim milk, coconut butter, parsley and pepper.
- Stir until heated. Serve.