Stir Fry Baby Bok Choy
Baby come bok! Bok choy, that is. Although it's one of the more obscure veggies, this scrumptious stir fry is simple to make. The best part is you'll be sneaking in nutrients for your family right underneath their noses.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 4 bunches baby bok chou
- 2 slices ginger root
- 2 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 1/10 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/10 floz water
- 1/3 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- Wash bok choy and separate stalks from leaves. Cut stalks in diagonal .
- Cut leave cross wise.
- Heat pan with oil and add ginger root.
- Stir about 30 seconds.
- Add stalks firs, then leaves. Stir in soy sauce, applesauce and salt.
- Cook on high for 1 minute.
- Add water, cover and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in sesame oil and serve.