Chipotle Citrus Marinade
Some like it hot... and those who do thoroughly enjoy this mouth-watering marinade. One taste of this chipotle citrus marinade -- and it's sure to become your main squeeze. Use it on your chicken tonight.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 4 chicken breast, cleaned and ready to cook
- 14 ounce(s) chipotle chilis
- 1 juice of lime
- 1 juice of orange
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Put garlic, chipotle chili's, oregano, lime juice, orange juice, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Put in a resealable bag. Place chicken breasts in a bag.
- Squeeze bag to get good coverage.
- Marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Place chicken in a preheated 400°F oven for 10 minutes
- Flip chicken and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clean, about 15 minutes more.