Delicious Dijon Salmon
Mustard up the courage to prepare a salmon dish that is good to the gills. This delicious salmon dish is healthy and delicious. It's a quick fix that doesn't disappoint.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, mustard and honey. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together bread crumbs, cilantro, lemon juice, and rolled oats.
- Brush each salmon lightly with the honey mustard mixture and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake salmon for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper.