From broiling to boiling, there is a medley of ways to prepare your favorite vegetables. This time around, we're giving roasted asparagus a shot. Get ready for a stalker situation with scrumptious side; it's certain to become a staple.
For 0006 Person(s)
- 24 ounce(s) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Snap asparagus in half by bending until it breaks.
- Spread asparagus on a baking sheet in a single layer and drizzle with olive oil. Try to coat them evenly. Then top with sea salt.
- Roast asparagus on top rack for about 10-12 minutes until tender and browned.
- Serve and enjoy!