Cheesy Grilled Corn on the Cob
All corn on the cob isn't created equal. Take this gourmet gem for example. It's loaded with spices and topped with feta cheese. It puts those carnival corns to shame, especially when you realize how healthy it is.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 80 floz water
- 3 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 corn ears in husks
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoon(s) almond butter
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced fat crumbled feta cheese
- Fill a large saucepan with 10 cups water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil.
- Add corn and boil for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the chili powder, cayenne pepper, and the remaining salt.
- Place corn on grill and grill just until charred marks begin to appear.
- Remove from the grill and allow to cool.
- Remove husks from corn and rub with almond butter, roll in feta cheese and sprinkle in herb mixture.
- Serve warm.